Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Sick of Sickness



Okay I want a show of hands! Who is so sick of this weather we are having? I know I sure am. Kaylee started with croup on thurs last week. It then turned into the worst head and chest cold she has ever had. Last nite I went to work for about 45 min. then they sent me home. I didn't feel the greatest when I left, and when I got to work I got really crappy. I started temping. So now I have a head cold, that I got from my daughter. So we are a pair today. She is getting better but slowly. I blame this dang weather we are having. I wished it would just knock it off and start getting warm out so we can open windows and air it out. I am so sick of sickness!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm about a month late on replying to this post,.... but I'm raising my hand high!

I've been sick every single month since January. And now, I'm getting another cold. I blame it on the weather too. Every time the weather changes from warm to cold, I get something. Erg!

Hope you are enjoying your spring!

Jen said...

Dawn~
THanks for stopping by and you are now in my fav folder. I'm sure you are all better by now but I use the Zicam swabs in my nose and they work wonders!!! Maybe try that next time and see what you think.