Saturday, February 14, 2009

Update

Okay so I have been really bad. I haven't updated in awhile again. Sorry, this time I have been just busy getting ready for this little guy to come. Getting things in the house ready. Buying things we need and such. I have one more 2 week appointment and then I start weekly appointments. This week I am going to my mom's on Wed to have a sewing day. We are going to make recieving blankets for him. I think my mom will con me into helping her cut out his quilt too. Which is okay cause the receiving blankets probably won't take that long. Tuesday nite I am finally getting my hair done. I have been putting that off for a very long time. I am going to get it cut colored and eyebrows waxed. Then the next week I have a dr appointment. My weeks have one day I have to run for something. The first week in march I am going to get my teeth cleaned. Trying to get all these things done and out of the way before the baby comes.

Baby is good. He is stubborn sometimes. I just got over a really bad cold/crud last week. It kick my butt big time. It doesn't help that they don't let pregnant women take anything anymore. I pretty much had to suffer through it. I am just glad that we didn't have any RSV so far this year. The last 2 years have sucked. I had a dr appointment on Tuesday. I was 33 weeks this Thursday. Tuesday I measured 35 weeks. I haven't gain any weight really so I have a feeling that all of it is going to the baby. Which might mean a bigger baby. Hopefully he will come a little early. Like a week or two wouldn't be bad. Just as long as he doens't decide to come late. But I don't think my dr will let me go over. We are pretty much ready now. I just need to get my house cleaned real good now, so I don't have to worry about it after he gets here. I get wore out fast though so it is taking me awhile to get that accomplished. I have lots of new pics to post but I will save that for tomorrow maybe.

0 comments: