Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Baby Update

I had a dr appt yesterday. Everything is going good. The baby's heart rate was 174. I have my 20 week ultrasound scheduled. So hopefully the baby cooperates and on Nov 10th we will find out what we are having. Then I can either start going through all the stuff I saved from my daughter or start getting rid of all the stuff I saved and get boy stuff. And it will be hard to believe that the end of that week I will be half way through my pregnancy. It is going fast I think. I am sure there will come a point when it will drag. But anyways. Everything going good as of now.

3 comments:

Tess said...

Glad to hear all is going well! 1/2 way, wow, that has flown by!!!

Tracy said...

WOW! It's going fast!!

I hope you're able to find out what you are having. Caymen didn't cooperate so I had to do 2 more ultrasounds to find out for sure.

Yeah...I am not good with surprises!!

Jamey said...

Sounds like everything is going well. That's great. Yup, I HAD to know what I was having all three times. I couldn't wait, I don't know how people do it!!